- Performance evaluation mechanism is being strongly emphasised at all levels.
- Effective monitoring and supervision of all ongoing projects.
- Strengthning of recovery mechanisms.
- Proactive approach to settle NPAs through OTS.
- Periodic monitoring of pending court cases.
- Making term lending norms more stringent by keeping debt equity ratio norms between 1:1 to 1.5:1 instead of the earlier practice of 2:1.
- Provision of adequate security of loans.
- Establishment of modernised Industrial Infrastructure under MIIUS Scheme (State of Art) at Pandoga(Una) and Kandrori (on HP-Punjab Border near Pathankot).
- Introduction of cold mix technology for road surfacing, which is eco friendly and economically viable.
- First organization to introduce Customized Hi-tech IT Applications (Project Management System) in civil engineering.
Measures Taken to Reduce Expenditures
- Online disbursement of payments so as to avoid inconvenience for stake holders.
- Adoption of various economy measures.
- Need based touring by officials.
- To ensure accountability and responsibility.
- Steps being taken to identify suitable lands in rural areas to provide infrastructure facility to the small and marginal farmers at their doorstep.
- Quality control labs have been established.